COOL SQUARES – Classic 1980s Top in Red with White Pattern – sz large
* This brief sleeve 1980s males’s button down t-shirt has a big abstract pattern of white squares in a cool, crude-drawn on design, on a red background. It buttons down the front with iridescent red plastic buttons. Casual and kitschy, the retro print has a new age, in 1950’s revival appearance.
* The within tag says: & quot; & quot;
P.J. Henry & quot; * Fabric: seems like cotton
* Measurements: Chest: 44 & quot;& quot;, Length: 27 & quot;
Sleeve: 9 & quot; Condition: The garment remains in general great condition. The material reveals wear from normal use and washing (the 4th photo shows it quite well) in addition to a few smudges, and the seam under the right arm is starting to come loose. All clothing is saved in a non cigarette smoking environment. Any jewelry or devices revealed are for illustration only and are not consisted of unless noted.
Every vintage item has a story|| Each Hey Viv! purchase includes a poem.
* send me a convo if you have any other questions about the garment! *:-RRB- [0808-06] 0-06
* Hey Viv! vintage sweaters, tops and blouses at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeyViv?section_id=6180756
* Hey Viv! Rockin ‘Retro Clothes at www.HeyViv.com