This listing is for a pair of red devil costume horns, simply in time for any devilry you may be preparing!
These sweet hand-crafted horns are made of red clay that has just the tiniest touch of shimmer to them. They look matte unless you hold them to the light at just the best angle. They are strung on a black waxed cotton cord (see listed below for in-depth instructions on how to use them). Each horn is about 2.5 inches high with an inch-wide base. They are light-weight and once you get them tied on properly, you might even forget you’re wearing them!
* The horns you get will certainly not be the exact ones in the images, but will certainly be as close as I can get them. Differences may occur due to the handmade nature of the item!
* These horns are for outfit use only. Not advised for everyday or extended outdoor wear.
* It’s possible to protect these horns to your head on your own, but if you are clumsy (like me) you might wish to have a good friend aid you.
* Simple How-to-wear Instructions: Pull your hair into a loose ponytail. Position the horns where you desire them to sit. Tie the cord in a tight bow at the nape (back) of your neck, under the ponytail. Eliminate your hair from the ponytail.
* Advanced How-to-wear Instructions: Part your hair horizontally, from ear to ear. Pull the hair in the back half of the part into a loose ponytail. Position the horns where you desire them to sit. Tie the cord in a tight bow at the neck (back) of your neck, under the ponytail. Remove your hair from the ponytail. Style the front of your hair over the cord.
× horns × polymer × clay × halloween × headwear × devil × hairband × hair × cool × shimmery × peach × outfit × pearl