Big silver moon and brilliant stars brighten the sky and the mountain landscape in this evening scene. The mountains are beautiful silver. Eco-friendly yard is growing at the foot of the mountain. A handmade quilted fabric postcard made by Linda Johnson of SewUpscale.
Frame it, mail it, or stand it on an easel. I’ll even put a magnet on the back upon request. It would really dress up your refrigerator or file cabinet.
The last picture reveals how 3 cards might be grouped together and framed.
* 4 “by 6” quilted material postcard
* Satin stitched on the edge with blue country thread.
* Can be sent by mail in the clear mailer offered.
* Colors are navy blue, gold, silver, gray blue pale gray, kelly green rusty tan.
* The back is a white fabric that can be written on with a fine line permanent pen.
* Developed using layers of fabric and sewing each layer.
* Made and stored in a clean air environment.
Each quilted fabric postcard is individually made with much focus on detail.
Send this quilted postcard as a greeting card for any event: Daddy’s Day, Mom’s Day, Valentine’s Day, birthday, college graduation. When it is gotten, it can be framed or displayed on an easel and kept forever. Send this postcard art quilt to advise a pal of an unique outing or evening.
The frame/ easel or other props are for display screen functions only.