Introducing one of the most recent creations from our & quot; & quot; Dismembered Enchantment & quot; & quot; Collection – Imelda La Muerta!
This one-of-a-kind figurine is finest referred to as the tempting cent of fatality! Imelda showcases a playfully coy antique German bisque doll embellished with a magical mash-up of Crystal Clear Quartz and German glass.
This mischievous vixen holds no lies. You can catch all her wonderful ideas as light filters with her clear cranium. Fulled of color not only in her dead soul however likewise in her head which reflects rainbows when translucented light.
Making sure everybody understands she’s a romantic at heart, she walks around with her bright red rose, with a crystal center. Even if she leaves you, you can still see her heart stamped back, appealing you closer.
Imelda La Muerta includes a black-stained individual wood casket filled with Grizzly chicken feathers. These accessories not only include a touch of spook to her lively behavior, but assistance to keep her protected when on the move!
* Imelda measures approx. 4 & quot; & quot; H x 2.5 & quot; L
x 1.5 & quot; W (4.5 & quot; H with red increased extension) * Coffin measures approx. 6 & quot; & quot; L x 3 & quot; &
quot; W x 2 & quot; H • Vintage German Doll is made of magnificently distressed porcelain with orange accents
• Imelda’s head is made of a magnificently polished Crystal Clear Quartz, with a hint of German glass embellished on her neck
• Rose connected to metal wire extension added crystal decor to center and black German glass shards thorning the increased stem
• Black-stained wood coffin has an interior bed of black and white grizzle chicken feathers
• Casket outside decorated with & quot; & quot; Imelda La Muerta & quot; & quot; in black German glass
*** PRESENT WRAP INCLUDED *** ______________________________________ All ESW designs are produced by
our lil warrior army. A great deal of love and a lots of time goes into deconstructing each piece and afterwards rebuilding it into the creations you see. Every ESW design is initial and nearly all are One-of-a-Kind collectors pieces. Their value is determined by the rarity, age, history, condition, expense of all materials, labor, and the overall need for pieces from that collection. All purchases are magnificently wrapped and firmly packaged with the utmost care and extra charm(* Можно purchase on Etsy for EarthSeaWarrior