This yarn is dyed to purchase. Many orders ship out in 3-4 weeks, depending on present wait times, inventory stock, and dye schedule.
Visualized on Superwash Worsted, Aran Single, ID Squishy Sport Single, and Yakety Yak.
Select your yarn base from the choices listed below. Different bases might show the dyes differently. See examples of each base yarn right here: https://www.dyeabolicalyarns.com/pages/bases/ Please permit for regular variations in between hanks.
YAKETY YAK FINGERING
– 60 % superwash merino/ 20 % yak/ 20 % tussah silk
– round 3-ply yarn with great drape and color; ideal for shawls; can be made use of for socks however handwash just
– this base is a natural gray; colors colored on the Yakety Yak base may be numerous tones darker than visualized
– 100 grams/ 400 yards
BOUNCE (grown, processed & dyed in the UNITED STATE)
-100 % superwash merino
-plump fingering weight yarn
-2-ply, soft and bouncy, tight twist. This is terrific yarn for socks, devices or garments.
– 100 grams/ 370 yards
TOUGH SOCK (grown, processed & dyed in the U.S.A)
-75 % washable wool/ 25 % nylon
– fingering weight sock yarn
– 4-ply, strong & durable. These socks will certainly last!
– 100 grams/ 432 lawns
TENACIOUS SOCK YARN
-75 % superwash merino/ 15 % nylon/ 10 % tencel
– 4-ply, firm twist. A good replacement for merino & silk sock yarns. Great stitch meaning.
– Variegated colors may appear darker and more soft/ tonal on this base (“muddy” however in a good and gorgeous way); Semisolids actually pop on this base. A favorite.
– 100 grams/ 380 lawns
SUPER EGO SPORT
– 100 % superwash merino
– a lighter sport weight, but knits well as a solid fingering to really light dk gauge
– 3-ply, soft, bouncy twist. Great all function yarn.
– Available in oversized 150 gram hank/ 440 yards, sufficient for the majority of & quot; & quot; one skein & quot; sock shawls
ID SQUISHY SPORT SINGLE
– 100 % wool (non-superwash) (grown, processed & colored in the UNITED STATE)
– solid sport weight; can be replaced in numerous projects for a light dk
– single ply, soft, bouncy, squishy, terrific hand, a genuine pleasure to deal with
– 100 grams/ 270 backyards
POLWARTH SILK DK
-85 % polwarth wool/ 15 % tussah silk
– dk weight 3-ply
– Polwarth wool gives it gentleness & strength, tussah silk puttings depth and a light silky appeal. A best sweater yarn, especially in semisolid or tonal colorways.
– 100 grams/ 290 yards
– 100 % superwash merino
– slightly heavy worsted weight or light aran weight
– Soft, round, plump yarn. Good for accessories, sweaters and child knits
– takes color extremely nicely; rapidly becoming a customer favorite
– 100 grams/ 180 yards
-100 % great wool
-aran weight single; fat & satisfying for fast knits
– Excellent for devices.
-100 grams/ 200 lawns
SUPER BULKY (NEW!)
– 100 % wool, grown & processed in the USA
– incredibly bulky; satisfyingly plump and quick to knit on US 13-17
– 1 hank makes a slim short scarf or cowl. 2 hanks makes the 5-hour Hat & Gaiter (on Ravelry)
– 100 grams/ 57 yards
Kindly see my store policies for additional information about made-to-order products, delivering times, return policies, etc. https://www.etsy.com/shop/DyeabolicalYarns/policy 䨭 ጨ