This pink-on-pink chevron infinity scarf is the cutest accessory for any small amount of girl!
– Made from super soft jersey knit (think a very comfy t-shirt).
– Light to medium weight material.
– Sewn in a total circle; no exposed joints.
– One size fits most! Pictures reveal the headscarf on a tall 3 1/2 year old; she has lots of room to grow into it!
– Approximate measurements: 24 inches long (48-inch complete circumference) and 6.5 inches large (double layer). Long enough to wrap around twice. [Scarf is looped twice in pictures] – Device wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry.
This medium-weight headscarf is the best accessory for any season. Excellent to wear over a long-sleeve t-shirt as part of a clothing or underneath a coat to stay her warm. Makes a terrific present!
For best results when using, pull the layers of the headscarf apart to & quot; & quot;
fluff. & Quot; ———————-
Interested in an infinity scarf however desire a various fabric? Search other options here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ckstitches?section_id=14516718
Go back to the store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ckstitches?ref = si_shop
All materials have been pre-washed. Made in a non-smoking house.
As with any piece of clothes or accessory for youngsters, close adult guidance is always recommended.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!