The “Sing to the Lord” pattern is inspired by the abundant growth and color seen in spring – everything seems to shout for joy to the Lord! This embroidery makes for a lovely reminder to your family and guests to sing to the Lord with gladness.
As a beginner sampler, this is an excellent pattern to practice learning basic stitches. This can be a wonderful mother / daughter project to work on together.
Included in this beginner kit is everything that you will need to learn, practice, and complete this embroidery (excluding scissors)! This is perfect for gifts, or if you’d like to be able to begin stitching as soon as it comes in the mail!
What comes inside your Beginner KIT:
• Pre-printed 100% Cotton Fabric Pattern
• 100% Cotton Panel for Stability
• Embroidery Floss for Pattern
• Embroidery Needle & Needlebook
• 4 ” Embroidery Hoop
• Felt for Practicing
• Skein of Floss
• Cardboard Floss Bobbin
• Beginner Instructions
• Pattern Instruction Sheet
• Illustrated Stitch Guide
• This design is 5 ½ ” x 7 ¼ ” on a 100% cotton panel measuring 10 ½ ” by 12 ½ “.
The printed fabric pattern are in a lovely and light shade of gray on white cotton, which is easily hidden by your stitches. And, if a stitch slips and the patterns shows through a bit, it will look like nothing more than a shadow!
• Pattern alone is also available: https://www.etsy.com/listing / 101985062/sing-to-the-lord-beginner-sampler-100
Contact us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!