Remarkable pair of heavy, wood bookends. They are rustic and have terrific patina and character. They are either sculpted or some sort of pushed wood material. From the research study I did, I think they were made by Syroco Wood, and are constructed with pushed wood and resin.
The details are still undamaged, but the chestnut brown finish is endured these bookends. Utilize them in their existing rustic state, or provide them a fresh coat of paint to match your décor. They are significant in weight, and they have a very durable metal plate connected that goes under the books.
Terrific pair of bookends with loads of vintage maritime beauty!
Base: 4.5 & quot; & quot;
x 3 7/8 & quot;
Height: 6 7/8 & quot; Shipping Notes: I am dedicated to providing the most affordable shipping expenses to you.
1. My shipping quote is based on Parcel Post (takes about a week to arrive), and DOES include tracking. Shipping expenses vary based upon postal code, so I am conservative in my estimate. (Shipping to HI may be higher than the shipping noted).
2. If I have over-estimated the shipping, I send out a same-day postage refund back through PayPal, assembled to the nearest dollar.
3. If you want extra services or quicker delivery, simply let me know and I can give you an upgraded shipping quote.
4. I will absolutely integrate shipping for several purchases and refund all excess shipping charges.
5. I’m pleased to deliver outside the US. Simply convo me for a price quote.
6. Live near the Twin Cities? Contact me for a regional pick-up and save ALL the shipping expense!