In this 19-page tutorial you will discover the best ways to produce a bracelet style bracelet from polymer clay. You will have the ability to personalize an ideal bracelet for yourself or a good friend.
As soon as you start you will not be able to stop making these just best bracelets. Wear one, two, 3 or more. After all, the number of bracelets are too numerous?!
The action by action directions consist of:
– Lists of the basic devices and products needed to finish the job (with or without a pasta machine)
– How to form and shape the bracelet
– The best ways to information the surface area
– The best ways to size the bracelet
– Ways to complete the bracelet
– Close up photos for each action
Although this tutorial is suitable for the newbie level, a basic working knowledge of polymer clay is useful.
If you have any questions while making use of these guidelines do not hesitate to call me by return email.
You will have the ability to download this tutorial right away upon confirmation of payment. Please email me if you have any issues downloading the file.
You will need Adobe Reader to access the tutorial. If you do not have the Adobe Reader program, you can download it at www.adobe.com.
Don’t hesitate to offer any items you produce utilizing these instructions. However, please do not resell, reproduce, or distribute the tutorial itself either in paper copy or digital files. Thank You.